Regular Dunn - Sun Stone

Buy for €129,95
Lease for €10,80 / month

Color

Size guide
Notify me! Lease now

Regular Dunn - Sun Stone

The Regular Dunn is designed for men who like their jeans not too tight, but neither too loose. The timeless design has a mid-waist and tapered leg. Made from high quality fabric, making them perfect to wear at work and for casual moments.
The colour Sun Stone is our lighest denim shade, a bleach washing made sustainable with bioenzymes, and ecological chemicals.

Free delivery & returns within NL, BE, DE, FR, AT, LU.
Unfortunately shipping to UK is not possible for the moment.

Indicate at checkout that you want to recycle an old jeans and receive a discount on your new MUD Jeans.

Shipping & Returns

Free shipping and returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Austria & Luxembourg. 

We accept returns within 14 days. 

View Delivery Times & International Shipping Rates here 

 

Supplier

Made in Tunisia by Yousstex International. 

Recycled denim fabric made in Valencia by Tejidos Royo. 

Everbody in our supply chain earns above minimum wage.

Details
The Regular Dunn, designed for men who like their jeans not too tight or too loose Regular fit. Tapered leg. Mid waist. Button Fly. Classic five-pocket styling. Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets. Non-stretch denim 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton
Size & Fit
Our model is 1m85 and wears a W32 L32 Inseam length of L32 is 81,5cm

Questions about fit info@mudjeans.eu

Regular Dunn - Sun Stone

The Regular Dunn is designed for men who like their jeans not too tight, but neither too loose. The timeless design has a mid-waist and tapered leg. Made from high quality fabric, making them perfect to wear at work and for casual moments.
The colour Sun Stone is our lighest denim shade, a bleach washing made sustainable with bioenzymes, and ecological chemicals.

Materials

Non-stretch denim 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton The warp & weft contain 40% recycled cotton

Washing instructions

30C normal wash,  
Line dry, 
Wash inside out, 
Do not tumble dry, 
Do not bleach.

What do I save?

Recycled cotton

Through recycling old jeans, using organic cotton and eliminating toxic chemicals, such as PP-spray, our jeans are better for the environment.

Less water

Innovative production and dyeing techniques allow us to save water throughout our supply chain. Our jeans manufacturing partner Yousstex International recycles 95% of their production water through filtration and reverse osmosis. The remaining 5% evaporate and get refilled through rainwater.

See what your jeans save, compared to the industry standard. Measured by Ecochain, from Cradle To Gate.

Read the full Sustainability Report 2021 here.

92%

533.52l

Water

66%

8.05kg CO2 eq

CO2

47%

5.18m2

Land Use

45%

0.51 loss of species

Biodiversity

Reviews

Added to cart

Product title

€29,95

€29,95

Remove

Total price

Subtotal

Shipping Free

Total

Continue shopping