MUD Jeans International B.V. (hereafter: “MUD Jeans”) consider the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
When you visit this website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. MUD Jeans will use these data for the following purposes:
- to provide and invoice our services;
- to process your order and to inform you on its progress;
- to provide you with information on MUD Jeans products and activities;
- to provide information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for MUD Jeans or by virtue of any legal obligations;
- to answer any questions you may have.
- Finally, we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by MUD Jeans concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request MUD Jeans to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail: MUD Jeans, Veluwezoom 32, 1327 AH Almere, the Netherlands. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information on MUD Jeans, its organisation or its products, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser on your computer, mobile or other handheld device, while you are browsing a website. Cookies may be used to store your passwords and user ID’s, preferences of start pages, ordering status on a website, personalisation or website tracking (eg targeted marketing). The information stored in a cookie may later be read from your browser in order to –among other functions- deliver a page tailored to you or to automatically log in. Personal information can only be stored in a cookie if you yourself have provided the website that places the cookie with that personal information.
SECURING PERSONAL DATA
MUD Jeans ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, MUD Jeans aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. MUD Jeans has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
MUD JEANS AND OTHER WEBSITES
MUD Jeans discloses to Plan B From Outer Space Ltd. the data necessary for the processing and invoicing of the order. The customers’ data is recorded in the RePack customer register, the data included in which is used for the processing and follow-up of the order, the delivery of the voucher and the care and maintenance of the customer relationship.
Plan B processes the customer’s personal data in accordance with the laws relating to data protection applicable in Finland. Plan B does not sell, distribute or rent the data to third parties. Plan B does not transfer the collected personal data to third parties for purposes other than those relating to the processing of the order or possible debt collection measures. Plan B retains the right to transfer data relating to a customer to the authorities if the customer has acted against law or contrary to good practice.
The customer has the right to review, rectify or erase the data on him/her from the customer register. For this purpose, please make a request in writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The description of the data file is available at the Plan B web site at the address http://www.originalrepack.com Access to the register is prohibited from persons other than those employed by Plan B or MUD Jeans.
At MUD Jeans we take privacy seriously and will only use personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
- Who is collecting the data?
MUD Jeans collects data from you, through our interactions with you on the platforms we use such as LiveChat, Mailchimp, regular emails or when purchasing a product with us.
Purchasing one of our products requires some personal data to deliver the product with you. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you with a product or feature, we are not able to deliver the product with you.
We handle your data with respect and make sure we only ask the required data and will never ask for information that is not needed in order to purchase one of our products or, when signed up to our newsletter, to keep you informed on our mission towards a circular fashion industry.
- What data is being collected?
Collected data – when making a purchase – consists of
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Order history
- When making an order with us you can always return your products for recycling. That’s why keep your order profiles. Pending, returned and deleted orders will be deleted after 2 months.
Collected data – when signing up for our newsletter – consists of
- Email address
- First and last name are optional
Collected data – when visiting our website – consists of
- Google Analytics usage profile
Collected data – when using LiveChat on our website – consists of
- Email address
- First and last name are optional
- Conversations are saved up to 6 months.
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
Your data is used to process your order and manage your account. And to keep you informed on our mission and to deliver the best customer service.
When having purchased an item with MUD Jeans we may send you post-purchase transactional emails, for example to ask you for a text or photo-based review.
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- Security of personal data
MUD Jeans is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
- How will the information be used?
This varies per channel.
- Information provided with an order is solely used for that purpose. We will send you several emails related to your order such as a confirmation. In one of those emails we may ask you to opt-in to receiving marketing related information.
- When signed up for our newsletter we use your data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in all email we send.
- When sending us a regular email or using LiveChat we will not use your details for marketing purposes.
- How long will the data be stored for?
This varies per channel.
- Information provided with a succeeded order is saved forever. For the reason that people can send back their old MUD Jeans products for recycling. We have to have an overview with details from everybody who made an order with us.
When an order is returned, pending or cancelled the personal data will only be stored for two months.
- When signed up for our newsletter we use your data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in all email we send. Deleted subscribers will be terminally deleted after 2 months.
- When sending MUD Jeans a regular email your data will be saved for two years. This is the amount of time we see as important to refer back to conversations or find back contacts. After the two years, data will automatically be deleted.
- What rights does the data subject have?
Users of all different channels we use (Mailchimp, WooWommerce, Emails, LiveChat) have the rights as stated below.
- If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- You have the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
MUD Jeans International B.V.
1327 AH Almere