Flared Hazen / Corn
Composition: 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
Warp contains recycled cotton.
Fabric: Stretch Denim
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin: No
Care: Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Hang dry. The strong blue is what we call a “raw denim”. The dark indigo colour is obtained by literally dipping the jeans in an indigo bath. We have chosen, very consciously, not to treat our jeans with chemicals after the dyeing process to make the colour stick. Consequently, the jeans may rub of colour, as this is peculiar to “raw indigo denim”. This should become less after wearing it for some time and washing it. Be careful with light-coloured fabrics or surfaces.
Fit: Flared ankles. High waist.
Fastening: Zip fly.
- 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- This stretch fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp contains 33% recycled cotton.
- Dyed with natural dyes extracted from minerals. Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Line dry. Due to the natural dyeing method the colours might vary and will fade lightly.
- Cradle 2 Cradle Indigo Dye & paper labels
- ECOCERT Organic Cotton
- GRS Recycled Cotton
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.