Jodi Jacket / Dip Dry
Composition: 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton.
Fabric: Non stretch Denim
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin: no
Care: Wash at 30°, wash your jacket inside out. Hang dry. The strong blue is what we call a “raw denim”. The dark indigo colour is obtained by literally dipping the jeans in an indigo bath. We have chosen, very consciously, not to treat our jeans with chemicals after the dyeing process to make the colour stick. Consequentially, the jeans may rub of colour, as this is peculiar to “raw indigo denim”. This should become less after wearing it for some time and washing it. Be carefull with lightcoloured fabrics or surfaces.
- 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- This stretch fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp contains 33% recycled cotton.
- The changing color of denim is part of the charm of a jeans. To keep it as dark as possible; wash in cold water, wash your jeans inside out, wash in a gentle cycle or hand wash, use detergent specially for dark colors, do not use the dryer, only wash with other dark colored products.
- Nordic Ecolabel
- Cradle 2 Cradle Indigo Dye & paper labels
- ECOCERT Organic Cotton
- GRS Recycled Cotton
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.