Regular Swan / Strong Blue
€7.50 / month for 12 months and a €29.00 sign-up fee
Material and care
- 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- This stretch fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp contains 33% recycled cotton.
- The strong blue is what we call a "dry denim". The dark indigo colour is obtained by literally dipping the jeans in an indigo bath. We have chosen, very consciously, not to treat our jeans with chemicals after the dyeing process to make the colour stick. Consequentially, the jeans may rub of colour, as this is peculiar to “dry indigo denim”. This should become less after wearing it for some time and washing it. Be carefull with light coloured fabrics or surfaces.
Made in Tunisia
Our jeans are made in Tunisia, where our colleagues in the factory work together as a family.
- GOTS Organic Cotton
Regular fit. Tapered at the ankles. High waist. Zip Fly. Classic five-pocket styling. Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
Stretch denim. 99% GOTS organic cotton, 1% elastane.
Laura is 1,77m and is wearing a 27/30
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.
Return your old jeans
Return your old MUD Jeans or jeans from another brand (at least 96% cotton) and get €10 discount or one month free lease. We will recycle your jeans. Use the Repack envelop and return label you just received with your new purchase to send back your old jeans. This option only applies to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany.