Redunn Chino / Olive
Composition:23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane. Warp contains recycled cotton.
Fabric: Stretch Denim
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin: no
Care: Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Hang dry. These jeans are dyed with miniral pigments. No chemicals at all are used in the dyeing and the product is 100% natural. Moreover the dying is done at low temperature – reducing energy needs. Be carefull with lightcoloured fabrics or surfaces.
Fit: Chino inspired fit. Slit pockets. Mid waist.
Fastening: Zip fly
Material and care
- 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- This fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp contains 33% recycled cotton.
- Dyed with natural dyes extracted from minerals. Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Line dry. Due to the natural dyeing method the colours might vary and will fade lightly.
Made in Tunisia
Our jeans are made in Tunisia, where our colleagues in the factory work together as a family.
- Cradle 2 Cradle Indigo Dye & paper labels
- ECOCERT Organic Cotton
- GRS Recycled Cotton
Denim chino inspired fit. Chino front pockets and welt back pockets. Mid waist. Zip Fly. Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
Stretch denim. 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.
Return your old jeans
Return your old MUD Jeans or jeans from another brand (at least 96% cotton) and get €10 discount or one month free lease. We will recycle your jeans. Use the Repack envelop and return label you just received with your new purchase to send back your old jeans. This option only applies to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany.