Alex Parker / Whale Blue
Composition: 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton. Warp & weft contains recycled cotton.
Fabric: Non-stretch Denim
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin: no
Care: Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Hang dry.
Fit: Oversized fit. Kangaroo pocket. Button collar.
Material and care
- 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton.
- This fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp & weft contain 40% recycled cotton.
- The changing color of denim is part of the charm of a jeans. To keep it as dark as possible; wash in cold water, wash your jeans inside out, wash in a gentle cycle or hand wash, use detergent specially for dark colors, do not use the dryer, only wash with other dark colored products.
Made in Tunisia
Our jeans are made in Tunisia, where our colleagues in the factory work together as a family.
- Nordic Ecolabel
- Cradle 2 Cradle Indigo Dye & paper labels
- ECOCERT Organic Cotton
- GRS Recycled Cotton
To do our part in reviving the oceans we’ve teamed up with Sea Shepherd to create this item. The profits will go to support their mission against illegal fishing and plastic pollution.
The profits will go to support Sea Shepherd's mission against illegal fishing and plastic pollution.
Oversized fit. Kangaroo pocket. Button collar. Matt black buttons.
Non-stretch denim. 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.
Return your old jeans
Return your old MUD Jeans or jeans from another brand (at least 96% cotton) and get €10 discount or one month free lease. We will recycle your jeans. Use the envelop and return label you just received with your new purchase to send back your old jeans. This option only applies to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany.