Sophie Rocks / Dip Black
€10.00 / month for 6 months and a €29.00 sign-up fee
Material and care
- 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton.
- This stretch fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp & weft contain 40% recycled cotton.
- The changing color of denim is part of the charm of a jeans. To keep it as dark as possible; wash in cold water, wash your jeans inside out, wash in a gentle cycle or hand wash, use detergent specially for dark colors, do not use the dryer, only wash with other dark colored products.
Made in Tunisia
Our jeans are made in Tunisia, where our colleagues in the factory work together as a family.
- Nordic Ecolabel
- Cradle 2 Cradle Indigo Dye & paper labels
- ECOCERT Organic Cotton
- GRS Recycled Cotton
Denim A-line skirt. High waist. Zip Fly. Classic five-pocket styling. Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
Non-stretch denim. 40% post-consumer recycled cotton, 60 % organic cotton.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.
Return your old jeans
Return your old MUD Jeans or jeans from another brand (at least 96% cotton) and get €10 discount or one month free lease. We will recycle your jeans. Use the Repack envelop and return label you just received with your new purchase to send back your old jeans. This option only applies to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany.