Flared Hazen / Strong Blue
Composition: 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
Warp contains recycled cotton.
Fabric: Stretch Denim
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin: No
Care: Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Hang dry. The strong blue is what we call a “raw denim”. The dark indigo colour is obtained by literally dipping the jeans in an indigo bath. We have chosen, very consciously, not to treat our jeans with chemicals after the dyeing process to make the colour stick. Consequently, the jeans may rub of colour, as this is peculiar to “raw indigo denim”. This should become less after wearing it for some time and washing it. Be careful with light-coloured fabrics or surfaces.
Fit: Flared ankles. High waist.
Fastening: Zip fly.
Material and care
- 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- This stretch fabric comes from Royo in Valencia.
- The warp contains 33% recycled cotton.
- Wash at 30°, wash your jeans inside out. Line dry.
Made in Tunisia
Our jeans are made in Tunisia, where our colleagues in the factory work together as a family.
- Nordic Ecolabel
- Cradle 2 Cradle Indigo Dye & paper labels
- ECOCERT Organic Cotton
- GRS Recycled Cotton
Flared fit. Flared at the ankles. High waist. Zip Fly. Classic five-pocket styling. Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
Stretch denim. 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
Brit is 1,80m and is wearing a 26/32. Size L30 will not be restocked.
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping & returns within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. View International Rates.
- We accept returns within 14 days.
Return your old jeans
Return your old MUD Jeans or jeans from another brand (at least 96% cotton) and get €10 discount or one month free lease. We will recycle your jeans.