We are looking for a creative with a love for fashion and sustainablility. Someone who is up for a challenge to join a fast-growing denim brand.
You understand how build a brand combining fashion with purpose. You have affinity with denim and like our essential styles. The marketing consists of a few people only, meaning we need a hands-on creative who thinks in social concepts and understands the full customer journey. From storytelling in store to digital and social media, our story needs to be told in a bold way. Increasing brand awareness throughout Europe.
About MUD Jeans
MUD Jeans is the most circular denim brand worldwide. In 2013, MUD Jeans introduced the innovative 'Lease A Jeans' concept. This concept is based on an economy without ownership instead of possession. The brand applies the principles of the circular economy and recycles all its jeans. The essential denim products are designed according to minimal design. MUD Jeans achieves high standards from various sustainable organisations and has been a B Corp. since 2015. In 2021, MUD Jeans was named Best For The World B Corp and scored the highest in the environmental category.
- Manage MUD Jeans social media accounts
- Manage influencer marketing and PR-campaigns
- Manage our Ambassador Program
- Set up media partnerships
- Organisation and concepting of social photoshoots
- A brand thinker, understands content formats (including video editing)
- A digital native with great understanding of social media and its analytics
- You are up-to-date on new social media features
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight timelines
- A self-starter, who takes initiative and thinks creatively
- Driven to meet the ambitious results in a fast-growing company
- Experience with email marketing is a pro
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a marketing or brand management role, fashion experience preferred
- A creative network in The Netherlands is preferred, to get (social) shoots done
Yes, I'd like to apply:
You can send your CV and motivation letter to Danique via firstname.lastname@example.org